Thursday, October 9, 2008

Last Post before Heartland

This will be my last blog post before Heartland.  I've packed all my drop bags, planned my race, planned the drive, etc., etc., etc.  All that's left now is to get there and do it.

I will try to make small updates to my Twitter page throughout the race:  http://twitter.com/mbking

Posting will depend on my level of energy and cell coverage (there are only two towns on the race course; one has 98 residents, one has 32) which may be spotty.

Thanks to everyone for the phenomenal support and donations!  With your help I've already raised $1,189 in donations and another $1,387 in per-mile pledges.  That's a total of $2,576, almost 59% of my goal.  But I still have a way to go, so please share my emails/posts with your friends and family, anyone who may be affected by Prostate Cancer.

Thanks again, and I'll post again on Sunday or Monday after the race.

No comments: